2. How do you collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you contact us or subscribe to our newsletters
3. What kind of personal information do you collect?
Examples of personal information we collect and use are:
- Contact information, such as full name, email address, telephone number
- Information you provide when you contact us, provide feedback, make a complaint or other inquiries
4. How do you use this information?
We use your personal information to:
- Send promotional communications such as newsletters, special offers or other promotions (if you have opted-in to receive such communications)
- Analyze the accuracy and effectiveness of our Site and Services
- Analyzing and understanding our customers and their needs
- Responding to inquiries, complaints, and other communications to us
- Other purposes that we identify to you from time to time
5. Do you share personal information?
We may share information with our business and promotional partners to send you information, by email, telephone, or other means, about products and services you may like. Users may opt out of receiving communications at any time.
It is possible Affinity Manufacturing(including its present or future subsidiaries, joint ventures, or any combination, therefore) may transfer or assign your personal information as a result of, or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation or other business transaction. In the event of such an event (to the extent that it takes place), a notice will be posted on this Site.
We may disclose personal information to government, regulatory, and/or law enforcement agencies if we believe the disclosure is legally required, is appropriate in connection with an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with our Site and Services, or is otherwise required or permitted by law.
Like many websites, Affinity Manufacturing automatically collects technical data when you visit and use our Site.
- Persistent cookies: may be used if you log on to restricted areas of our website to remember who you are. No personal data is stored on your computer.
- Session cookies: may be used for anonymous identification of a website visit for technical purposes only. Session cookies are stored only temporarily during the browsing sessions and are deleted once the browser is closed.
Most browsers are set up to accept these cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer.
Analytics: We use third-party analytics service providers, such as Google to help better understand how visitors use our Site. These technologies may record information such as how often you visit our Site, which pages and features you frequent, aggregated use, and performance data. This data may be aggregated and analyzed to help us provide you with a better online experience.
7. Interest-Based Advertising
We may share aggregated sets of data to a third party to assist in providing ads we feel may be relevant to you on third-party sites. We do not share personal information to third parties for their own use. You may control your preferences or revoke consent to future participation in these analytics or marketing programs at any time.
Social Media Advertising: We may use advertising platforms provided by Facebook Custom Audiences, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, and others to promote interest-based advertisements to you and to measure how users interact with those advertisements. We may do this using web tracking tools or by converting the email address, phone number, or other contact information you have provided to us into a unique value that these platforms may compare to a unique value created from information you provided to those platforms.
Please visit Facebook for information on Facebook’s advertising privacy policies and how to opt-out https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Please visit LinkedIn for information on LinkedIn’s advertising privacy policies and how to opt-out https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Although it is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your browsing interests valuable, if you no longer wish to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can opt-out of this activity by visiting the:
- Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/,
- Digital Advertising Association of Canada at http://youradchoices.ca/choices/.
- To opt-out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- To view your Facebook ad settings, visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
- To manage your LinkedIn ads settings, visit https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls
8. Do you aggregate personal information?
We may aggregate (i.e. assemble on a basis that does not enable one to personally identify you) the information we collect from you, including any technical data we automatically collect. Aggregated or “de-identified data” means information that does not identify an individual and is no longer considered “personal information”. Aggregated data may be used by us to improve our Services and for marketing or resale purposes, and may be shared with and used by advertisers and other third parties. We may also use aggregate data to determine what types of products and services are best suited for our customers and are requested by our customers. If we share aggregated data to third parties, personal information will not be individually identifiable in the aggregated data.
9. Other websites and your information
10. Security, Service, and Retention of your Personal Information
Affinity Manufacturing employs reasonable measures to protect and ensure the security of your personal information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, or loss.
Your personal information is stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on behalf of Affinity Manufacturing in Canada. By using our Services, you consent that your personal information is subject to the authorities and laws of Canada.
11. How you can access, update and modify your information
If you make a request, we will let you know what personal information we have about you, what it is being used for, and with whom it has been shared. If you notice any inaccuracies or wish to update any part of your personal information, we will look into that as well.
We will provide you with access to your personal information that is in our possession, subject to certain exceptions, including information that is referenced to another individual’s personal information that we cannot sever, or information subject to solicitor-client privilege, or other legal restrictions that may prevent us from fulfilling your access request. To make a request, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include “Privacy Officer” in the subject line.
12. How to opt-out of receiving promotional communications
In the event you wish to unsubscribe from receiving promotional email communications from Affinity Manufacturing, you may opt-out by:
- Removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email we send you, or
- Contact us at: email@example.com
13. California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
The Website does not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who visit our sites or use our online services or mobile apps. However, you can prevent website tracking by changing the settings in your web browsers to disable cookies permanently or to alert you when cookies are being sent so you can refuse them at that time. The help function on most browsers contains instructions on how to change these cookie settings. Please note that if you disable cookies or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, it is possible that some parts of this website, such as our ability to save your password so you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, will not function properly.
14. California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, at least once a year and free of charge, information about the personally identifying information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of the personally identifying information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personally identifying information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer as listed below.
15. Contact Us
Date: June 16, 2020Address
Affinity Manufacturing Ltd.
7505 – 134A Street
Surrey, BC V3W 7B3